-->

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Who the hell is this Christina chick?

Things look a little different around here, I know. I've decided to embrace my real name. The URL and the name aren't the same because some ho nice young lady with the blog name I wanted took it years ago and never even posted. Grrrr.

So I'm now www.delusionsofhumor.blogspot.com. I'm still the same writer but now with 100% less pen name. I'll be explaining more about why I decided to do this on Wednesday for my Insecure Writers Support Group post.

Anyhow, sorry for the confusion.

 PS I tried to find a cute meme to put here indicating confusion. Instead I stumbled onto a Tumblr of Supernatural reaction shot gifs and spent way more time than I should have looking at them all and laughing and/or swooning. None were quite right for this post, but what the hell? Crowley says hello.



1 comment:

I would love to hear your thoughts. Please comment.